Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kevin & Mallory's Wedding

Last weekend we went to Kevin & Mallory's wedding. It was beautiful, especially the bride. I would post some cool pictures of them but I dont know that I should so I will only post our time there. We got family pictures at Cal Poly. Kaden & Megan were dressed so cute and Megan loves her shorter hair(4"s). This was the view from our second, much better hotel. We stayed at the Best Western Seaside Cliff in Pismo and this was the view from our balcony, they called it the partial view of the ocean. I guess the full view would have been a bed in the water. I could have sat there with Trever for hours. Trever & Megan had a father-daughter dance (how sweet)at the reception that also overlooked the ocean. The hideous picture is the bedspread at our first hotel (motel 6). The ugly bedspread was actually the best part of the motel. Needless to say we wont stay at a motel 6 again. The first picture is Kevin & Mallory driving off in Kevin's parents classic car. How cute! It was a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I recognized that motel beadspread instantly! We stayed in a Motel 6 last time we went to Monterey. Did your bathroom look like a locker room bathroom? Because, ours did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think that it'd be possible to purchase some fabric similar to that of the motel 6 bedspread and make it into a dress. I am IN NEED of a date, and I think I can get a few good men while wearing something in the looks of that!
    ~Becky Pinnell

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos Onlinefreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates